Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh, the Holidays

What a special time of year this is when we get to celebrate our most treasured season. I understand how popular this holiday is, but let me take a minute to explain my love of San Francisco Giants Week. Every opening week of the Major League Baseball season, people all throughout the world (ie. Provo, Utah) take a chance and express their love of the San Francisco Giants, America's baseball team. All throughout the week, the world becomes a sea of black and orange as devoted fans wear their team's colors. Come rain, snow or shine, people bear the weather and can be found in t-shirts despite 80% chance of inclement weather. I wish you all the best this holiday season as we take time out of our busy schedules and remember what really is important.

1 comment:

  1. This is very good to know about your culture and customs, like this holiday that I never heard before. Thanks to post. :D

    ReplyDelete